Vietnamese fishcakes with chilli treacle
Replace fish with chicken mince, if you like.
Recipe Type: Mains
Fish and Seafood
|Time to make:
||Less than 15 minutes
- Place fishcake ingredients in a blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Shape into bite-sized fishcakes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry fishcake for 3-5 minutes or until golden all over.
- Place treacle ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and reduce treacle until syrupy. Cool.
- Arrange carrot, cabbage, green beans and avo in bowls.
- Top with fish cakes and drizzle with chilli treacle.
- Serve scattered with herbs and seeds.